Hummus+Zahter = Deliciousness
Hummus and zahter…These two goes well together. Transform plain hummus into something different with a practical recipe
Hummus with Roasted Tomato
- 500 grams of cherry tomato
- 2 table spoons of olive oil
- 1 tea spoon of zahter
- 2 packages of ta!da! hummus
For serving: fresh vegetables such as carrot, cucumber, radish, asparagus.
- Pre-heat your oven to 200 degree Celcius.
- Chop the cherry tomatoes into four. Mix it with olive oil and zahter.
- Place a cooking sheet on a tray and put the tomatoes on the tray and cook it for 20-30 minutes in the oven.
- For serving; put the hummus into the bowls and place tomatoes with zahter on them. Dip the fresh vegetables into the hummus.
Feel healthy and full with low calorie chicken sandwich recipe.
- ta!da! ready-to-eat chicken
- 1 tea spoon of salt
- ½ tea spoon pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 2 slices of bread
- Half of a tomato
- Slice or shred ta!da! ready-to-eat chicken
- Add mayonnaise, pepper and salt and mix them
Put tomato slices and lettuce leaves on the bread slices and add the mixture on top of them.